babelforce is revolutionizing how businesses communicate, automating complex processes and perfecting customer experiences. Our platform enables our users to build and automate all kinds of telephony or messaging processes, and then integrate them with any system to offer seamless, context-rich experiences.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a software developer with backend Node.js & Typescript experience to work across our Product and Development teams. To help us design and build innovative solutions to the hardest problems in our industry, we need an inquisitive self-starter.
After an orientation period spent learning about the babelforce platform from a user standpoint, you will be supported as you discover and gradually expand your knowledge and ownership of component platform projects.
You will work closely with other developers on various projects from the specification/design level right down to coding and testing on your local environment. With your time split between a variety of tasks and contexts, this is a demanding yet rewarding role – excellent time management for your own development tasks is as important as communication of requirements & concepts to others.
Do you enjoy grasping the bigger picture of software architecture as much as drilling down into the code and building it? If so, read on!
What you should bring
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently, but thrives in small cross-functional teams
- Node.js (4 years in a commercial environment) & intermediate Typescript experience
- Experience with Docker & container technologies
- Proficient English speaker with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technology-agnostic approach to problem-solving and system design
- Knowledge of OpenAPI Spec / JSON Schema
- Experience with any of the following beneficial, but not essential: Kubernetes; Go, Java/Groovy (Quarkus/Grails); VoIP/SIP technologies
We offer a flexible and supportive working environment, and the chance to be a part of a talented, international team. We take our work seriously and are committed to personal and organisational improvement. However, we value communication and cross-functional learning in a relaxed atmosphere, no matter what we’re chatting about!
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job you are applying for in the subject line.