Enterprise Sales Executive
Are you an experienced B2B SaaS Salesperson? Do you love to build your own pipeline as well as work with partners? Can you sell innovative products in consultative sales processes? Are you both a hunter and a closer?
If you have a lot of experience of delivering on ambitious growth targets within a B2B S/I/PaaS business, then this role could be just right for you.
babelforce is a Berlin-grown startup that is revolutionising how businesses automate processes and customer experiences. We integrate telephony and messaging solutions with any cloud based system of record (like Zendesk or Salesforce), database or communication tool – and all without coding.
We are an exciting high-growth startup with a welcoming, sociable atmosphere. Geekiness is encouraged and curiosity rewarded. We offer fantastic opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies.
You will definitely need to have:
- At least 2+ years experience as a hands-on closer of multiyear SaaS contracts
- A lot of experience selling enterprise software products with substantial 5 to 7 digit annual account values.
- Verifiable evidence of building your own pipeline: hunting
- Verifiable evidence of closing deals by managing the entire process from initial contact to signature
- You will have experience of involving and working with partners in the SaaS and business solutions ecosystem, e.g. tier 1 and 2 SIs, Microsoft, Google Cloud, AWS, Salesforce among others.
- Verifiable evidence of building and successfully running a significant pipeline of resellers and business customers
- Experience with products for contact centers is a big plus. You will know about customer service, CRM, CX. Ideally you will also have a good knowledge of call center or telecommunications products or projects.
- A professional and methodical way of handling multiple customer accounts with a broad set of stakeholders and the related partner relationships
- Hands on and proactive approach – you are the source of urgency and the engine that makes things happen.
- A high level of self-organization, adaptability, and the ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- You speak English fluently (fluency in any other European language is a plus).
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work in dynamic and quick moving teams is crucial for this role.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- You will take ownership of the implementation and management of a significant customer funnel in several EU countries – particularly the UK, Benelux and Nordics.
- You will be the central contact for new customer prospects with larger accounts and be responsible for managing the relationship and all commercial and contractual matters.
- You will expand your contacts in target accounts to include the right people and stakeholders into the sales process in order to win new business.
- You will nurture your direct leads and key strategic partners and build the relationship between their team members and the babelforce internal team.
- Managing and measuring pipeline development processes and your own customer funnel
- You will manage the implementation of new initiatives, like Go-to-market projects for direct sales and with key partners relevant to your target accounts.
- You will work closely with various other departments such as the other sales team members, pre-sales, product and customer success to ensure maximum customer centricity and to win new business.
What we offer:
We offer a very flexible and family-friendly work environment. We take our work seriously but ensure we support everybody on the team to provide the best possible work climate. We have an office space right in the middle of Berlin at Stadt Mitte. However, we are an international company. Many team members work from different places around the world so home office is our default way of working.
We are a young company so there is great growth potential and we will support you to develop the skills you are excited about. And who knows what topics you will encounter while working with us which you don’t even know about yet?
babelforce is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. At babelforce we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work and products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!
Really engaging with people about their needs and helping them solve their problems is the key to success in enterprise sales. If you are great at that and if you have the discipline and wherewithal to follow through, then we need to talk.
Send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE make sure to put “B2B SaaS Sales Executive” in your email subject line