B2B Business Development Manager DACH (M/F/D)
Are you an experienced B2B BDR for complex software products? Do you love to hunt down your prospects and create a big pipeline for the sales organization? Can you position an innovative product, identify and book a meeting with the real deal champion from outside the organization?
If you have a lot of experience of delivering on ambitious growth targets within a B2B S/I/PaaS business, then this role could be just right for you.
babelforce is a Berlin-grown startup that is revolutionizing how businesses automate processes and customer experiences. We integrate telephony and messaging solutions with any cloud based system of record (like Zendesk or Salesforce), database or communication tool – and all without coding.
We are an exciting high-growth startup with a welcoming, sociable atmosphere. Geekiness is encouraged and curiosity rewarded. We offer fantastic opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- A lot of Drive and a winning mentality to achieve and exceed monthly quotas of meetings booked and sales opportunities created
- A proven track record of outbound prospecting experience, preferably within IT / Cloud solutions in the enterprise environment
- The grit to find new angles and use different strategies to get meetings booked and to not be demotivated by a “no”
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and organizational, such as strong telephony skills and the ability to work cleanly under pressure and document every step of the process
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM platforms
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision from management
- Languages: Fluent / native in German and business fluent in English
- The ability to work resourcefully (come up with something new, rather than asking for a tool) and the ability to adapt quickly to an ever changing environment.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for generating leads and booking meetings with the AEs from babelforce
- You will take ownership of prospecting, identifying, qualifying, and cultivating sales opportunities through a blend of outbound and inbound techniques, email campaigns, research on companies as a component of lead generation, and qualification activities utilizing the web, Linkedin, open source contact info, and other research tools available.
- You will be gathering key information about potential customers to update the CRM system and perform lead nurturing activities and execute different follow-up strategies.
- You will work closely with babelforce Direct Sales Account Executives to focus on targeted customers and qualify an opportunity to a high level using different methods, e.g. BANT/SPIN criteria
- You’ll assist the marketing team with the execution of several lead generation campaigns, e.g. webinar/event promotions