Are you an experienced B2B SaaS Partner Sales Account Manager? Do you love to work with partners to help them sell to business customers? Can you sell innovative products in consultative sales processes? Are you a closer?
If you have a lot of experience of delivering on ambitious growth targets within a B2B S/I/PaaS business, then this role could be just right for you.
babelforce is a global no-code development platform that allows non-developers to create even the most complex of integrated processes for their customer-facing interactions. Here is how one of our VC investors put it: “babelforce’s innovative no-code automation approach is a game-changer for the contact center. It provides customers with flexibility and speed in changing and deploying complex process automations.”
You will definitely need to have:
- At least 5 years experience as a hands-on closer of multiyear SaaS contracts with the involvement of partners like resellers and ISVs.
- A lot of experience selling enterprise software products with substantial 5 to 7 digit annual account values.
- Experience with products for contact centers and sales teams is vital. You will know about customer service, CRM, CX. Ideally you will also have a good knowledge of call center or telecommunications products or projects.
- Verifiable evidence of building and successfully running a significant pipeline of resellers and business customers
- A professional and methodical way of handling multiple partner accounts who work in complex ecosystems and value chains
- Hands on and proactive approach – you are the source of urgency and the engine that makes things happen.
- A high level of self-organization, adaptability, and the ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- You are fluent in English and German. Fluency in an additional European language is a plus.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- You will take ownership of the implementation and management of a significant partner funnel in several EU countries – particularly DACH and central Europe.
- You will be the central contact for reseller and ISV partners with larger accounts and responsible for managing the relationship and all commercial and contractual matters.
- You will nurture key strategic partners and build the relationship between their team members and the babelforce internal team.
- Managing and measuring pipeline development processes.
- You will manage the implementation of new initiatives.
- You will closely work with various other departments such as enterprise sales team, product and customer success
What we offer:
- Our office is in the heart of Berlin on Friedrichstr. and we offer a flexible and fun working environment
- Once in a lifetime chance to be a leading contributor in a high impact B2B product
- Opportunity to take part in the global expansion of a powerful business platform
- Great culture and supportive team
Really engaging with people about their needs and helping them solve their problems is the key to success in enterprise sales and especially in partner sales management. If you like doing that and if you have the discipline and wherewithal to follow through, then we need to talk.
Send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE make sure to put “B2B SaaS Partner Sales Account Manager” in your email subject line.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have questions, get in touch: