How to Get Decision Makers on Board for Your CX Initiative
Here are 3 things that need to happen to make your CX initiative successful (or even get started):
1. Lining up your proposition with the company’s strategic goals.
If you want to get the decision-makers on board, you need to tailor your initiative with their current focus.
For example, if their current aim is sales acceleration, your proposition must help increase leads or improve customer retention.
2. Having good communication inside the organization with different stakeholders and teams.
The heads of different departments might have different agendas than you, or their timelines might not match yours.
It’s hard to integrate a knowledge base and get everyone on the same page.
But you’ve got to push through it if you want to make change happen.
3. Having clear communication with the vendor.
You need to communicate with them about:
– your company’s goals so that they can help you to create the proposition.
– your problems with other teams and how they can help you resolve those.
Let me know if you found this helpful! Anything I missed?