Marketing Content Assistant (German language)
Location of work: Fully remote
Time zones: We can consider all timezones from UTC-4 to UTC+2
Contract type: Contractor Agreement / Freelance / Remote Only
We are looking for a native German speaker to help us provide German-language content to DACH region territories.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Content and our marketing & sales teams to translate and transcreate small pieces of content from English into German.
You’ll also manage the implementation of German content across our website and other resources.
- Translating / transcreating copy for email, social media, and online adverts
- Growing the visibility and reach of our nascent German language output
- Implementing translated content from our external agency
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Scheduling content translation and upload tasks
- Identifying opportunities to improve our content output
- Native German language skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Copywriting / content writing background
- Knowledge of industries including customer experience / customer service / contact centers
- Project management / coordination background
- Familiarity with Canva and / or basic design and layout skills
- Experience with SEO and related tools
- Experience managing freelancers
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role.
If you don’t meet all our ‘nice-to-have’ requirements but you’re up for the challenge (and willing to learn) we absolutely want to get to know you!
If you’re early in your career but feel you could grow with us, please apply!
What you can expect from us
- A flexible and fast-moving work environment with an exciting international team
- A welcoming, respectful working culture with extensive onboarding and training
- The opportunity to evolve your role with us as your progress
- Casual online team events and get-togethers like “drink and talk” and game nights with the whole global team
- A remote-first environment (plus a modern workplace in Berlin Mitte)