Phone Integration Problems with Freshdesk
Here are 3 common problems contact centers face with their Freshdesk – telephony integration:
1. Call quality:
The most common problems are:
– Hearing jitter on the line
– Calls not reaching the agents
At @babelforce, dedicated teams monitor the data flow and bit rate to ensure the highest call quality.
2. Limited capability:
Since it’s a pure telephony integration, you can’t:
– automate routine transactions
– move people to WhatsApp or SMS
– build a bot to deal with common queries
– build a data-driven flow that allows them to select their agents dynamically
We help companies solve this with our No-Code Lego Blocks that you can put together to build processes between the channels (calls, messages, etc.) and Freshdesk.
3. Huge cost:
Most plugins for Freshdesk telephony utilize other cloud services, which cost a lot because you are charged per minute/call/recording.
In our case, we run our own multicarrier network, getting rid of those costs.
That’s how, at @babelforce, we put your No-Code automation capabilities on steroids and save you a lot of money, leading to much better business outcomes.