Senior B2B SaaS Sales Executive
Are you an experienced B2B SaaS sales executive? Do you love to help business customers achieve their goals? Can you sell innovative products in consultative sales processes? Are you a closer?
If you have a lot of experience of delivering on ambitious growth targets within a B2B S/I/PaaS business, then this role could be just right for you.
babelforce is a global no-code development platform that allows non-developers to create even the most complex of integrated processes for their customer-facing interactions. Here is how one of our VC investors put it: “babelforce’s innovative no-code automation approach is a game-changer for the contact center. It provides customers with flexibility and speed in changing and deploying complex process automations.”
You will definitely need to have:
- At least 5 years experience as a hands-on closer of multiyear SaaS contracts
- A lot of experience selling enterprise software products with substantial 5 to 7 digit annual account values
- Verifiable evidence of building and successfully running a significant pipeline
- A professional and methodical way of prospecting new clients through business contacts and converting inbound and outbound leads
- You have managed a small team before and enjoy developing people by providing clear goals, support and feedback
- Specifically you have experience working with SDRs and other team members on lead flow and lead nurturing
- Hands on and proactive approach – you are the source of urgency and the engine that makes things happen
- A high level of self-organization, adaptability, and the ability to remain level headed under pressure
- You are fluent in English and German. Fluency in an additional European language is a plus
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- You will take ownership of the implementation and management of a significant sales funnel in several EU countries – particularly DACH and central Europe.
- You will be the central contact for larger accounts and responsible for managing the relationship and all commercial and contractual matters.
- Defining and executing lead nurturing and opportunity management.
- Managing and measuring lead development processes.
- You will manage the implementation of new initiatives.
- You will define and implement our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the methods with highest impact.
- You will closely work with various other departments such as product, tech and marketing.
- Controlling the relevant Sales KPIs.
- Recruiting, training and managing Sales team members.
What we offer:
- Our office is in the heart of Berlin on Friedrichstr. and we offer a flexible and fun working environment.
- Once in a lifetime chance to be a leading contributor in a high impact B2B product.
- Opportunity to take part in the global expansion of a powerful business platform
- Great culture and supportive team
The key to success in enterprise sales is listening and engagement. If you like doing that and if you have the discipline and wherewithal to follow through, then we need to talk.
Email your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE make sure to put “Senior B2B SaaS Sales Manager” in your email subject line.