VP B2B SaaS Sales
Are you an experienced VP or Director of B2B SaaS Sales? Can you manage a sales organization in an innovative company that sells customer experience and customer service products in consultative sales processes? Are you able to drive all strategic and day-to-day operations for a B2B sales team?
If you have a lot of experience taking full responsibility for achieving ambitious growth targets within a B2B SaaS business, then this role could be just right for you.
babelforce is looking for a senior executive with seasoned sales management skills, who has the gravitas and experience to run Enterprise sales with large organizations across EMEA.
babelforce is a global no-code development platform that allows non-developers to create even the most complex of integrated processes for their customer-facing interactions. Here’s how one of our VC investors put it: “babelforce’s innovative no-code automation approach is a game-changer for the contact center. It provides customers with flexibility and speed in changing and deploying complex process automations.”
You will definitely need to have:
- At least 10 years experience in sales management. Specifically, you will have proven that your sales leadership has delivered significant growth in a business with substantial multiyear SaaS contracts.
- Experience working in ecosystems of partners including resellers and ISVs of major cloud products like Microsoft, AWS, Google, Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshworks, SugarCRM, Zoho, Oracle, SAP, or others.
- A lot of experience selling enterprise software products with substantial 5 to 7 digit annual account values.
- Experience with products for contact centers and sales teams. You will know about customer service, CRM and CX. Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of call center or telecommunications products or projects.
- Verifiable evidence of building and successfully running a significant pipeline of business customers both directly and in collaboration with partners.
- Experience of recruiting, setting up and running multiple sales teams. You will have verifiable success at managing sales resources operating in all parts of the funnel.
- A professional and methodical way of handling multiple sales projects and multiple paths through complex ecosystems and value chains.
- A hands-on and proactive approach – you are the source of urgency and the engine that makes things happen.
- A high level of self-organization, adaptability, and the ability to remain level-headed under pressure.
- Fluent English and German skills. Fluency in an additional European language is a plus.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the implementation and management of a significant sales and partner funnel in EMEA.
- Managing ownership of a significant part of the entire sales organisation in EMEA. You will set the tone and standards for how others in sales work and what they achieve.
- Developing and nurturing key strategic initiatives in sales to align with company goals.
- Managing and measuring pipeline development processes.
- Working closely with the executive team and the product and customer success teams to ensure that customers get a joined-up communication approach from the company
What we offer:
- A flexible and fun working environment from our office in the heart of Berlin, on Friedrichstr.
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to be a leading contributor in a high-impact B2B product.
- The opportunity to take part in the global expansion of a powerful business platform.
- The chance to work with an amazing team of leaders in technology and customer experience transformation.
- Ecosystem partners including all the major cloud and SaaS vendors in the Customer experience, service and CRM space: Salesforce, Microsoft, Zendesk, Freshworks, SugarCRM, Oracle, SAP, AWS, Google and many more.
- A great culture and supportive team.
The key to success in Enterprise sales – and especially partner sales management – is to really engage with people about their needs and help them solve their problems. If you like doing that and if you have the discipline and wherewithal to follow through, then we need to talk.
Send your CV to email@example.com or if you have questions.
PLEASE make sure to put “VP B2B SaaS Sales” in your email subject line.