Here are 2 best practices to follow when building contact center infrastructure.
1. Make your lines editable
You need to turn your infrastructure components into editable and query-able software, be it:
- telecoms interconnection,
- the line to the agent,
- the 2nd line an agent opens to transfer the call, etc.
2. Constantly monitor the quality of service
I don’t mean setting up a test component and doing the testing but doing it in a way that you’re constantly getting the metrics.
It’s a pity that most modern contact centers fail to:
- turn their components into software all the way down,
- find a way to measure and manage service quality.